Tuesday, March 16, 2010

That's all is my case...

During an evening when she was upset, she asks me why do you bother, why don't you just go away..... what's for you here...... what's your case? I answered...............

It feels so relieved to have a glimpse of your face,
I get to unwind from this life's race.
Ohhhh dear that's all is my case.... that's all is my case

But a few times it happens, that 'your charm' - i can't trace,
In such times I'd do anything to get back you to the amiable space.
Ohhhh dear that's all is my case.... that's all is my case

All your concerns are in place......so that you have a smile back on the face,
Ohhhh dear... in this life that's all is my case, that's all is my case, that's all is my case.

3 comments:

**** said...

what's for you here...... what's your case?

**** said...

All your concerns are in place......so that you have a smile back on the face,
Ohhhh dear... in this life thats all in my case, thats all in my case, thats all in my case.

Anonymous said...

:)